Overview of Hostel
Both our male and female sharing rooms are laced with original, warm Oregon pine flooring and extra length sash opening windows.
The six beds are separated on two levels for more privacy and space with individual side tables and lamps.
Apartments are equipped with all necessary amenities like
Directions from Cape Town International Airport:
1. Head southwest for 750m
2. Turn left onto Airport Approach Rd
go 1.6 km
3. Merge onto Settlers Way/ N2 via the ramp to Cape town
go 11.2 km
4. Merge onto De Waal Dr go 850 m
5. Continue onto Nelson Mandela Blvd go 950 m
6. Take exit 4 for Roodebloem Road toward University Estate/ Woodstock go 110 m
7. Turn right onto Roodebloem Rd
go 350 m
8. Turn left to stay on Roodebloem Rd for 600m
9. Turn left onto Victoria Rd go 400 m
10. Turn left onto Mountain Rd
Destination will be on the left
go 15 m
St. Georges Lodge.
Centrally located St. Georges Lodge is in the heart of Cape Town. We are less than 5km distance from all major touristic attractions like the V&A Waterfront,Rhodes Memorial,Castle of Good Hope and Artscape. Highlighted Beaches of Camps Bay ,Clifton or beautiful Sunset Beach all less than 10km away. There is an array of local gallery's, museums, centres,gardens and historical features. Activities and touring routes include Cape Point, winelands. Taxi and bus links within 5min walking distance
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Please note: During peak season - we will contact you for a further 50% down payment inorder to secure your booking Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival Check in: 2.00 - 7.00 pm Check out: 10.00 am Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, MC), Debit Cards Breakfast is included. Taxes are included.